We have beautiful shared space at 1638 R Street, NW, in the Chelsea Gardens building, which includes a well-equipped work room, large elegant conference room, 2 kitchens, 2 baths, a copier/fax machine, and free wifi. DCBI welcomes start ups, those looking to accelerate their business, those looking to reinvent and breathe new life into their existing business, and those who have recently acquired a business.
Members of the Business Incubator & Accelerator are privileged to have access to resources and space in both Washington, D.C. and Annapolis, Maryland.
Chelsea Gardens is an amazing location to incubate and accelerate your business. Click on the links below for just a few of the reasons that this area one of the best around for small businesses.
- Washington Metro Rail (Red Line, Dupont Circle Station, Q Street North exit)
- Dupont Circle Farmer’s Market
- Dupont Circle History
- Dupont Circle Merchants and Professionals Association
- Dupont Circle’s Annual 17th Street Festival
- Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets
- Department of Small and Local Business Development
- DC Drag Queen Race (AKA High Heel Race- goes right past us!)
- Capital Pride Parade (Another great event in the neighborhood!)